Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Show Nails

So my tour of my show ALCHEMY was due to start in Perth at Fringeworld so I wanted to paint the perfect show nails. They had to be right classy and have an element of gold. I went for full gold when I did the show in Edinburgh but I wanted to get a little jiggy with it this season.

So I out it out to the lords of Twitter and Facebook and gave everyone these options:


I used Chi Chi Blood drops with some gold nail decals I bought in the UK (& threw away the cover so I have no idea of the name but they aren't very good anyway so, meh...). It is a great way to use decals as you only use about half a pack (less if only tips). You just cut to shape and stick on, slap a top coat on and you're done!



This seemed to be the winner and look how lovely they look with my subtle glitter shoes in the background!






No comments:

Post a Comment