Wednesday, February 27, 2013

BURGERS & NAILS!!!

Every since my friend Jess Love put me on to the great Tumblr Burgers & Nails I have wanted to get involved. But I rarely eat burgers these days so I just adored from afar...

Then I found myself with my 2 year old daughter in an urban orchard in Perth after watching mermaids cavort in a giant tank needing to fulfil a promise of burgers for dinner. JACKPOT!! About half way through my delicious Wagyu burger I remembered BURGERS & NAILS!! So I took a photo and had uploaded my submission within the hour.

Then I forgot all about it until a friend asked if I ever submitted a post and I checked the Tumblr and THERE I WAS!! I cannot believe how ridiculously excited I am about this. Go with me... If you are reading this you like nails. And I can only assume you love burgers (who doesn't). So go ahead, get a big fat juicy burger (hell, mushroom burger if you are a vegivore) and GET IT ON!!


See the full post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment