Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Wendy from Edinburgh

I am a singer so my nail get seen quite a lot and I like them to look pimping. My favourite nail guru is in Edinburgh. Her name is Wendy and she has a salon in a hair salon there (Neil Barton Hair). She does my nails every year when I am in Edinburgh doing the Fringe Festival and she always comes to my show and at some point heckles me about my nails so that I have to mention her and make the audience give her love.

Here she is:

(she has purple hair and is divine)

Here are the first gel nails she did for me:

This photo was on the front page of the Scotsman and her dad was so proud he had it laminated. Go Dads!

And here are the Golden nails she did for my most recent show ALCHEMY:


I added a little 'Louboutin' red on the underside. No one could see it but I knew it was there so I felt totes classy.


And if you are wondering If I look like that all the time. I don't. It takes hours and bags full of MAC to make me look anything like the drag queen you see before you...

Laters xx




No comments:

Post a Comment