Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hello. & Why this started.

HELLO!!

About 6 months ago I started setting jiggy with my manicures... I have been getting gel on my nails for about 5 years because I have ridiculously weak nails and after discovering Sally Hansen decals:


I started mixing things up. Or having a mid-life crisis. Either/or...

I have been boring my friends on Facebook and Twitter for  while now and I thought I should start a blog so that I have 2 blogs that I rarely update and another thing to distract me from doing important work like tax and emailing and looking after my child.

So this post shall be followed by a gallery of a few of my favourites from the last few months as well as pictures of nail art that I have subjected my friends and my 2 year old to (she is totes mad for it).

Please fee free to comment and send me links to good (and really ugly) manicures you find and if you do anything spectacular - send me photos!

xx Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment