Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Yo Gabba Gabba, Yo!!

My 2 year old daughter LOVES Yo Gabba Gabba so as a treat for her (and because we have been really jet-lagged and I have had literally hours to kill in the middle of the night) I painted my nails as the characters. Here are the original characters if you don't now them:



And here are my nails:


Needless to say she loved them and every morning would call out their names as we ate breakfast.

I decided that I wanted to try out something else on my nails and she was so sad to see them go that I painted her nails with them. Careful, you might experience a slight cuteness overload...


oh and btw, this is not her first manicure. This is:


She got it done in a real live salon while I was getting my toes be-glittered. I have NEVER seen her more attentive. Love x



No comments:

Post a Comment